Benefits of Studying in Canada:-
- World Class education system.
- Affordable international Education including low tuition and living cost as compared to all other first world countries in the world.
- Canada is ranked one of the best places to live in by United Nations and is peaceful to live in.
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Quality life style in Campus which includes Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries
- Multicultural society gives a homely feeling by providing ethnic food and recreational activities of one’s own country.
- Possibilities of immigration
- Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training
Work while you study
Students in Canada have the advantage of being able to work while studying. Among other benefits, this allows them to manage their finances without incurring enormous debt. To gain the right to work off-campus, students must:
- have a valid study permit;
- be a full-time student;
- be enrolled at a designated learning institution at the post-secondary level or, in Quebec, a vocational program at the secondary level; and
- be studying in an academic, vocational or professional training program that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate that is at least six months in duration.
If a candidate qualifies, his or her study permit will allow him or her to:
- work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions; and
- work full-time during scheduled breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break.
What is Student Partnership Program?
It is an administrative program designed and applied in a joint venture between the Canadian visa agencies in India and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
The present register of taking part ACCC members is the following:.This program allows the student of Indian origin to get admitted in universities and colleges in Canada. The student Partners Program engages close cooperative partnership and feedback from the taking part colleges to double-check scholar compliance with the periods of their study permits.
Features of Student Partner ship Program (SPP)
- It is a streamlined visa process and the processing time is 10 working days.
- No need to show Bank history as evidence of financial support.
- A requirement of a minimum IELTS overall band score of 5.5, or a recognized Canadian High School diploma from a Canadian curriculum High School in China
- Requires signature of the Release of Information Form to allow the college to report back to the visa office on your attendance in Canada and on the student agent that helped recruit you to your college
- GIC Guaranteed Income Certificate can be purchased to show your financial self sufficiency. To purchase GIC you need to spend CAD$ 10000 as an evidence of your financial status to support your living expenses excluding tuition fee. There is no requirement to take education loan or show extensive bank account history to prove your financial stability.
World-class language trainer
By virtue of being bilingual country Canada considered to be world leader in language training. As French and English is an integral part of a Canadian education system. Which not only enhanced the vocabulary of the students in either language but also help them to further their studies.
Advance and ample research opportunities
Since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, you will have abundant opportunity to become a part of this dynamic aspect of education. In Canada, government and industry together support research telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology and environmental science.