Australia Study Visa Latest Update in 2023
Now visa process is not very complicated. There are a number of Universities and Colleges are accepting 5.5 band in single module but overall requirement is still 6 band, another major change is now student visa working hour’s time is also increased, now student can work 48 hour per fortnight. But in previous time student allowed only 40 hour per weak,
Why Student think Australia is best country for study?
There is no doubt that Australia has become popular for study visa. Nowadays, majority of student want to apply study visa in Australia. There are multifarious reasons why student think Australia is best country for study. One of the most significant reason is good weather forecast. To explain it, the weather is not very cold as Canada is already have and not very warmer, The weather is suitable for student for study and work. Another important reason is that Australia has world top Universities, which provide best education for Indian students. Apart from this, job opportunity, is not over looked, is at high success rate. After completing study, student can easily find work without any difficulty.
Another most important thing is now students can choose University or college according to their budget. If they don’t have big chunk of money for spending in top university, they can choose normal or inexpensive university.
Recent Changes in study visa
Current Band Score requirement for Australian Study Visa
Note – Now students are confused what they have to choose IELTS or PTE. I personally recommend PTE for student because this is easier than IELTS, But in IELTS student often fail to achieve 6 band in each module. However, in PTE if student achieve 51 each and 58 overall then student will be eligible to get Australia student visa.
Australian study visa is divided into three category
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 1 – in level one category, there are high chance of visa success rate. But tuition fee and band requirement are also high in demand. If student not eligible for this requirement, then they can go for Level 2
- Level 2 – in this category those students are eligible, who either do not afford top university or band requirement is not acceptable for level 1 category. But they have an option to choose level 2 category.
- Level 3 – only those students can choose this category, who do not have any other option. However, there are very less chances of visa, it would be depended on student profile. This category is not recommendable for student.
New changes made by Government of Australia
New changes in working hours during the study in Australia
- Now student allow to work a maximum 48 hours per fortnight But in previous time student allowed only 40 hours per fortnight work during study.
- Another major change which is made by Government of Australia is that nowadays student have opportunity to work in their unrestricted hour during the break.
- Student allow to work 3 day per week. these changes play an essential role in student life. Due to which, student can easily maintain their dally expense and their tuition fee. I personally suggest that Australia is best country for study as compared to other country.
Study visa requirement for student
- Conformation of enrolment (COE) – Conformation of enrolment or acceptance letter is an essential document in order to prove your admission into full program.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) – This is compulsory to prove your genuine reason for Appling study visa in Australia. To cite an example, you are going to Australia for only studying purpose, and after completing your study you will come back to your country.
- English Language Proficiency – You must have IELTS, TOFEL or PTE to prove your command on English. Otherwise, according to my opinion student can check university or college requirement before taking the test.
- Proof of finical capacity – financial prof is most essential for students to prove they have sufficient fund in order to support their self, which include 1 year tuition fee, 1 year living expense and Air fare.
- Student visa age limit – student must be 18-year-old or above (only minimum age limit is 18 but there is no age limit for maximum age)
- Adequate Health Insurance – student also have health insurance, which must be approved from Australia before application process.
Australia student visa process
- At the first stage students eligibility is checked whether student is eligible or not.
- After that a program or course is selected from foreign college or university according to student profile.
- Then, student application process is started after that student must provide all documents in order to complete visa filling process, for example , documents llike as student Academic transcript, SOP, Letter of recommendation, CV, IELTS or PTE Scored certificate, result of graduation record and soon.
- After receiving an acceptation letter from foreign university or college, student must apply student visa within 12 weeks.
This article is written by Mr. Balvir Singh Bhullar (Contact No. +91 88-9898-0001)
For more information contact us with our contact number given below
HIKE VISA Consultants
Address – SCO 99-100, 2nd Floor, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh
📞 Call/ WhatsApp: +91-9855-789-147, +91-7986-361-945
Our Social Media Links
✅Give Us your Valuable Feedback/review: https://g.page/r/CdRpaFdi5uhKEB0/review