The USA is well developed world top county, known for advance technology, Medical Science, Education System and another many felids. There is not even a shadow of doubt almost everyone have a dream to go to America for settlement over there. However, majority of people choose wrong way to go there, even though, they know this is a dangerous path for their life.
However, in 2023, the visa success is at high rate. Therefore, I would like to suggest to all people should choose right and legal way, because student can easily get admissions with minimum requirement as well.
Why students choose USA for study visa?
There are multifarious factors are responsible for phenomenon. One of the most significant factor is best Education System, the majority of students choose USA for study because it provides full scholarship for international students according to the eligibility, and the education in the US provide comprehensive course work, which mean, students have this opportunities to learn practical and theoretical equally.
Eligible requirement and Benefits for international students
- Students must be 18-year-old or above
- It is possible for students to work 20 hour per week during the academic terms. However, student can work full time during the academic break period.
- Students have also an option to acquire off-campus employment. Students are able to fulfil requirement like as students need to have authorised documents, which should be issued by USCIS or OISS.
- For getting off-campus employment students must have minimum 1 year program and must have enrolled on F1 category.
THE USA STUDY VISA REQUIREMENT (F1 VISA)
- Students must have a valid passport
- Passport Size photos with white background
- It is compulsory to have a conformation page of DS-160
- Another important document is form I-20
- Student must have application fee receipt for SEVIS
- Student application as a non-immigrant
- If student have 5 to 6 year gap in study. It will be acceptable
- 12th pass students minimum requirement is 50% or above
- The requirement for graduated students is 60% or above
- Student visa is totally dependent on interview performance
Work opportunities for international students
Students have multifarious options for work in order to support their education and living expense. Students have two different options, either they can choose on-campus employment or off-campus employments, however, for getting off-campus employment students need to fulfil additional requirements.
On-campus employment is popular choice among international students, which offer to student to allow part-time work within the university premises such as library assistants, camp tour guider and many other options.
Off-campus employment is another option for getting employment on other side of the campus, students can choose this option through optional practical training (OPT) or curricular practical training (CPT)
Post study work option is offered to those students, who have completed their course and want to gain some experience. Student, after completing their program, are eligible to get post-graduation work permit program. Students can stay and work up to 2 years.
Band requirement for getting USA study visa
Note- Even though student can apply study visa without any English test (IELTS, PTE or TOFEL), However, they have very limited option for applying study visa in the US.
In case student have completed IELTS or TOFEL then they have multifarious options to choose from. Band requirement is given below in the table.
For more information contact us with our contact number given below
HIKE VISA Consultants
Address – SCO 99-100, 2nd Floor, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh
📞 Call/ WhatsApp: +91-9855-789-147, +91-7986-361-945
Our Social Media Links
✅Give Us your Valuable Feedback/review: https://g.page/r/CdRpaFdi5uhKEB0/review